NEW! Crafters open on Friday night!
September 21-23, Downtown Washington, Inc. welcomes artisans from all over. Each will be showing their finest wares in historic downtown Washington. As guests you will be able to purchase unique fine arts and crafts along Main and Elm Streets. Some of the many interesting items you will find are soaps, jewelry, original artwork, quilts, clothing, handmade wood furniture, and decorative items. Music has always been a part of the Fall Festival of the Arts & Crafts, and this year we feature a great line-up. So, come on out with your friends and family and enjoy the music! What is a festival without food? Downtown Washington, Inc. is happy to be bringing back our favorite foods as well as some new surprises. Downtown Washington, Inc. would like to invite you and your family to enjoy a fun-filled weekend event (with free admission) and see historic downtown Washington!
Click here for the crafter application!
The Charming Chairs & Decor booth will be located at the top of Elm Street during the festival. We have made several changes to this fundraiser and we are excited to share them with you!
- Pre Festival Viewing – As the furniture pieces are completed and donated we will be displaying them in downtown store windows and other retail locations.
- Online Auction – Our chairs and furniture pieces will be added to an online auction site. You can bid on these creations online starting September 1 and can continue to bid throughout the festival.
- People’s Choice Competition – We have a People’s Choice Chair Trophy for the winner and you can vote for your favorite!
- Buy and Take Items – Our generous donors have made and donated smaller household items such as blankets, wash cloths and signs that can be purchased and taken immediately.
- Max Bid – You can give our volunteers the maximum bid you would like to place for auction items and they will keep up with the bidding for you. They will call you when someone outbids your max to see if you would like to increase your bid.
- New Look – Our booth will be all decked out like a crafter booth.