Ticket sales begin on June 23, 2017.
In 2016 tickets sold out in 9 days so don’t wait!
This is a dinner held in the middle of Main Street in front of the Farmers’ Market. The meal is prepared with locally sourced food and by local chefs. This is a fundraiser for the 1856 Farmers’ Market building.Is it a buffet?
This is a plated and served four course dinner. Appetizers will be passed during the cocktail hour.Will there be a bar?
Of course! You will receive two complimentary drink tickets and we will also have a cash bar.Can we buy bottles of wine?
Yes! You can purchase a bottle of wine for $25 when you place your entree order.
How many tickets are sold and will it sell out?
There are only 150 tickets available and we expect to sell out quickly.
When can I buy tickets and where?
Tickets are only available at: http://www.downtownwashmo.
How does ordering work?
- Go to http://www.downtownwashmo.
org/shop/tickets/farm-to- table-ticket/ (this link will not be live until 9am Friday, June 23rd)
- Click the drop down to choose your protein and wine choice (no wine is a choice)
- Set quantity needed
- Click “ADD TO CART”
- If you are ordering more than one type of protein, click the Farm to Table logo and follow steps 2-4 until all of your selections are made
- Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
- In the “ORDER NOTES” box list the names of the people that you are purchasing for and if you would like to sit by someone not on your order
- Enter your details and payment method.
- You will receive an email confirmation. This confirmation is your ticket.
Tickets are only available online. All tickets sales are final and returns cannot be accepted.
Per City of Washington Chapter 250,
no pets or outside drinks are allowed in a festival zone.
Farm to Table is located in a festival zone.