VillageScape Building-The Landing

Sill Sitter Building Marquarts Landing.png
Sill Sitter Building Marquarts Landing.png

VillageScape Building-The Landing

19.99

The Pacific House (better known now as Marquarts Landing), was built in 1855 for C. H. Kahmann. It took its early name from the Pacific Railroad. Purchased in 1857 by Frederick Wohlgemuth, it has continued under several owners to serve as a hotel and tavern.

Quantity:
Add To Cart